Albion Strong Camp
Starting on October 3rd, the ALBION STRONG camp sessions will take place every Saturday for one hour for each age group of players. Scheduled times will be assigned according to age/division and the field capacity (number of players allowed on the fields), according to the sports guidelines and restrictions.
The weekly camp sessions will be conducted by the Albion SC Las Vegas professional coaches, instead of volunteer coaches. Yes, you heard that correctly – PROFESSIONAL coaches for our recreational program! The Albion SC professional coaches have licenses and years of experience in the sport and in the development of players at an advanced level. This is an incredible opportunity for our players.
This camp experience will be very different from the way we are normally used to enjoying children's sports. For Albion Juniors, the safety of the children is paramount as we want our families to feel safe participating in our program. Our team has worked tirelessly to plan this camp in the best and safest way possible. To do this, we also need the support of the Albion Juniors player’s parents/guardians. Please read this email carefully as it is very important that we are all on the same page and you are aware of various safety protocols that we must adhere to.
We will follow the Nevada guidelines and protocols, for the safety of our Albion Juniors players.
In accordance with the current NV state guidelines, all of our players will be required to wear a face mask when arriving to the fields as well as when they leave the fields. (They will not be required to wear a mask while learning soccer drills and skills. However, if you would like your child to play with a mask on and they can do so safely, you can tell them to wear their mask.) Therefore, we will provide all players with an Albion Juniors face mask. Some of the other additional guidelines are as follows:
- All coaches and assistants are required to wear face coverings.
- Players must wear face coverings at all times, when not actively participating in the field of play.
- Players must walk onto the field through the “enter” door/gate and leave through the “exit” door/gate
- Spectators (Parents/Guardians) need to wear a mask at all times and remain behind the field fences/perimeter.
- No more than 50 participants per field, maintaining 6ft distance at all times on and off the field. This includes players, coaches, and spectators.
- Click HERE for more detailed information
We want to assure you that getting back to fun will not come at the expense of safety. We have undertaken a rigorous “Return to Play Safely” protocol to ensure the safety of your family and all participants. If you are interested in join us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and see you all soon!